The importance of carrying out bearing and expansion joint inspections by proficient and competent engineers who understand their functionality can often be key to maximising a structure’s lifespan and avoiding major, unexpected, emergency repair costs.
USL Ekspan have carried out a number of projects for swing bridges and foot bridges. From design, fabrication of all structural components, to trial erection and final installation. Details of these type of bridge installations can be supplied on request.
Webinar focuses on...
- Introduction and Welcome to USL Ekspan
- Technical Standards & Approvals
- Engineering Considerations
- Structural Bearings - Product Details
- Structural Bearings - Product Installation
- Structural Bearings - Case Study
- Summary - Q&A via Chat Function